Monday, March 02, 2009

Its tough to be a mum...

Life never been easy to me since the birth of MW followed by MM. My mom always tell me that being a mum needs alot of patience, dedication , self sacrifices and of course hardwork to educate our kids to be a better person in future. " yes mum, i know i know ..please stop nagging at me" was my answer to her everytime she try to advice me on motherhood. Little do i realise the hardship and the sacrifices she made to raise us up when we were young. For example, no more sunday as sleeping day for me, no more hobbies for me to venture, no more peaceful shopping, etccc....mummies out there will surely know wat am i talking about. Everyday i have to go through the emotional roller coaster...happy, sad, angry, and excited.

Every morning i have to scream my lungs out to wake my 2 lil sleeping beauties to prepare them to school. " faster laaa....faster laaaa" are my only words every morning to rush them to the bathroom, to dress them up in their uniforms and of course to rush them to finish up their bottle of milk...

MW is the slowest among us and he really triggers my temper every morning...





Sometimes when the kids are happy, i am happy too...but they need a little supervision from us, the adults to prevent them from fighting each other.









Sometimes the kids will put on some silly acts to cheer us up. For example, the kids are imitating the lion dance troope during chinese new year. The kids also tend to cheer me up when i have a bad day at work. Hence sometimes i am glad to have them around.







besides of the happy moments, the kids never fail to give me some practice on my anger management. MW is very naughty and he loves to disturb MM most of the time. MM on the other hand is too sensitive. She will cry even when MW label her as naughty girl...therefore, who is the guilty one???Instead of punishing MW, i will definately punish both of them for being so noisy...kekeke...a fair judge yeahhh...





Sometimes i do feel impress by their milestone achievement. By the age of 3 1/2 years old, MW really know how to write A to E and just merely 2 years and 3 months, MM knows how to colour her books and identify the aphabet A and B...Due to my lack of time to teach them, i have no choice but the send them to the nursery nearby. Sometimes i do really impress by the vocabulary MW is using and how MM learned from her brother....wow....
Therefore, the conclusion here is that sometimes its good to have them around but sometimes they really try to test our limits of patience....being a mum is never easy when u have to juggle between career and motherhood....:)