Monday, March 16, 2009

chen chin wedding ...

Went back to ipoh last weekend . I felt really homesick coz the last time i went back was during Chinese New Year. Ate alot of Ipoh delicacy and mum's cooking as well. Well, i think the next time i will be back in ipoh is after my confinement...huuuhhhuuu its going to be along long time....
however on our way back to tampin, we stop by KL to attend chen chin's wedding in bukit Jalil. Chen chin was my coursemate during my foundation years 10 years back in MMU. Time really flies. Met alot of my unimates as well as my Ex housemate, Teck Fang...




Everyone was so shock to see the changes in me..kekeke mum of 2 going to be 3 whereas most of them are still single.... felt really happy to meet them back after 10 years ago...alot of catching up to do....
Me and my ex housemate , Teck Fang....she was also known as the big sister in our house during our foundation year 10 years ago.. Really miss her alot..the last time i met her was last year during jay chou concert. Surprise to see her at the wedding dinner...

Everyone was happily taking picture with ChenChin the bride. Well, even though i do not know her hubby but i can see that they are meant to be together...welcome to my club ,CC....