Friday, July 04, 2008

Superb Beauty & The Beast Musical

As promised to Hubby for celebrating his belated Father's day, i manage to get the Beauty and the beast musical tickets ....however most of the seats are sold out, its lucky for me to be able to book 2 seats even though its only RM 90...The cheapest of all..



my precious tickets...


well...the seating is not that bad after all compare to my jay chou concert... at least by the price of RM 90 , i am still able to see the stage...unlike my Jay Chou concert..we bought the RM 168 tickets and all i can see was the big screen beside me... and i cant even see the stagee...bad bad...

we waited anxiously for 30mins for the show to start...hubby already started to feel sleepy...as the rule stated that no camera during the show...so i could only manage to snap a picture at the end of the show...due to the lousiness of my cheap digital camera..the picture turn out blurrr.....aiyahhh...




the end of the show....
it really a very superb and impressive show....especially the background and the dialogue is exactly the same as the cartoon disney....should have bring MW and MM along....i am sure they will enjoy it as welll...