Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My babies are growing up...

Every day, my routine is to send MW to school - go to work - fetch MW back from school - go home - have dinner - continue my TVB drama - go to sleep...

This has been going on for years without me realizing that i didnt spend some quality time with the kids. Instead, i choose to utilize most of my time in my work and spend the rest of the time for my own leisure .. of course with the kids beside me playing their own toys... with the income i received every month, i showered them with toys, nice clothes and entertainment i can afford. however, when i saw them cycling on the car porch this evening, i realize that i have miss out most of their childhood.....all these time, i unintentionally depend on my parents, parents in law and teachers to teach and guide them while i showered them with gifts... and i realize that its a very big mistake...i thought materialisme will make them happy ....but its the quality time spend with them that really makes them happy....








i need i need to reschedule my time from today onwards...