Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 resolution

Just a few more days left before the year 2010 comes to an end. Looking back on those days, I remember :
1) sis in law gave me an iPhone... In which I was hoping to have 1 ...:)
2) dad n mum visited me in tampin much often than usual :)
3) first Lim family oversea trip to singapore ... we do enjoy it very much...
4) meng wai n mei mei excel in their exam
5) no case or visit from the income tax dept ...:)
6) much awaited iPad from hubby's as birthday present...:)
7) jail breaking my iPad...can't wait to do it .. Thanks to bro in law ..:) so excited
For those miserable and sad incidents, I will definitely treat it as the obstacle of life...

For year 2011, new resolution has to be made :
1) need to reduce my weight... - even though it's rather impossible but I will try
2) hoping not to get pregnant this year ... - 3 is good enough to make me busy the whole year
3) less disagreement with hubby and hoping for more compromising relationship with him...
4) in work - hoping hard tat the goverment dept especially the land office and income tax officers will not visit me this year...
5) more family gatherings...2 weddings for next year..:) will be meeting the whole clan..
6) hoping to get windfalls as the kids school fees is really killing me...:)

Finally I do hope that 2011 will be better than 2010..:p