Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MW 4th Birthday...

MW is now 4 years old...the cheeky four....it also means 4 years of motherhood to me. well, kids nowadays are very very lucky. i remember when iwas young, i never have a birthday party in school before, never get to choose my choice of cake and never had a chance to give all my classmates presents....kekekek....that is why i want my kids to live up my dreams when i was young....


mw and mm waiting for the birthday cake and presents...

everyone was anxious on wat type of cake mw has this time...


mw choose a train cake...keke...a very colourful train cake yeah...



very cute..even the teachers admire the cake...




mw's classmates singing birthday song to mw....





kekeke the notti birthday boy....its good to know that he is happy






make a wish....hmm...i wish for...wish for....







why mwcut the tail of the train..he is suppose to cut the head...ooh no wonder la...mm instructed him to cut the pink colour first....








presents giving time....a small party pack specially chosen by me...pay by hubby...kekeke....and distribute by mw
Glad everthing went well that day...