Thursday, December 04, 2008

I really miss these very much...

Well, well...today's topic is about food...with this pregnancy going on, i cant help myself but to think about food almost every night before i go to sleep. Even though i only have a cup of maggi as my supper, it doesnt dampened my effort to nag hubby to get at least one of my favourite food the next morning or the weekend or the following week...:)



HOT SERVING TIMSUM.....

a "must-have" breakfast whenever we go back to ipoh...my favourite place is the Foh San Restaurant even though my lil bros always said that its mad to wait for a long queue just for the taste of a few dumplings...but hey it really worth it...


TASTY PORTUGUESE TART...
Luckily a bakery in tampin does sell this tasty portuguese tart...i had it almost once a week...this is also one of hubby's favourite too...its good that we share something in common ...:)


HOT AND SPICY NASI LEMAK
it taste good whenever there is a rendang chicken or curry chicken with it...cant get bored over it...we had it almost twice a week even though i dont mind having it as a breakfast every morning but its not healthy...:)


SOUPY HORFUN WITH BEAN SPROUT CHICKEN
ohhh..how i miss this very much...one of the famous food in ipoh...also one of my "must-have" lunch in ipoh...we cant get elsewhere the fatty brean spout and the tasty chicken except in ipoh...



PENANG PRAWN MEE...
Been craving on this food almost years ago even if i'm not preggy....only the best available in penang and i hardly goes to penang....argggg......




CRABBY CRAB
One of my favourite seafood is the crab...even though we can get it anywhere but hubby only allows it once a while coz i am allergy to it....:)


Ohh i cant wait to go back to ipoh this weekend ...i already thought of the menu for my breakfast and lunch....dinner? dinner is reserve for mum's cooking of course...kekeke...
how i really miss my hometown soo much.....luckily hubby says its ok that we stay till monday...yahooooooo:)