Monday, February 25, 2008

JAY CHOU CONCERT

My best valentine gift from hubby since 2003.....was 2 tickets to my fav singer jay chou concert in KL. At first, i thought of getting the RM98 ticket but too bad it was sold out early than i thought. Hence, the depression swing hit me for 2 weeks ...:) no one is allow to sing jay chou song in front of me....no one is allow to mention anything bout him....and no one is allow to listen to his songs in my presence....kekekeke





Yeahhhh.....Even though our valentine day was celebrated in pizza hut instead of candle light dinner.......3 lamp posts ( kids including maid) instead of 2 love birds....i dont mind at all for this year....kekeke..hubby, thank you very much yeahh ...









hmm...i think i need to train wai to sing his songs in order for him to tag along with me for jay chou next concert...keke...now i have an important task for 2008...