Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Stresssss

Tomorrow, is a very stressful day for me. i can even feel the stress today...:) this is because my 2 little babies are going to school....yess.....to school....

my worries are:


1. will they going to adapt to the school environment ?

- settle - the teachers allow the maid to accompany them...good good



2. will they able to wake up so early in the morning....7.30 am?

- settle- let them sleep early looo....force them to sleep at 9pm...



3.what if they shit in their diapers....?

-settle-the maid will be there...


4. mw has chinese homework?
-
settle- hubby going to teach him every night


5. that is good as the school teachers teach chinese. in future they are able to teach me some of the words and besides that they also able to translate the chinese entertainment news for me.....goodd gooddd..........
OH NOOO...I FORGOT THAT THEY DONT KNOW CHINESE.....How to LEARN IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK IS THE TEACHER TALKING ABOUT ....????? OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................STRESSSSSSSS