Tuesday, October 31, 2006

wai wai 16 mths and mei mei 1 month old

I am back!!!! It has been quite some time before i update my blog. Life has been a little busy after my confinement. Hubby and me have to look after an "ever busy toddler" and a "day and night mix-up baby". however, today is a special day. Mother in law offer to look after mei mei......yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the update pictures of my 2 kids...... wai wai : 16 months old and mei mei : 1 month old....


wai wai happily chatting with mum and dad through skype....


wai wai is cracking his head figuring how to play with the tennis ball


" should i throw the ball this way?"


" or this way?"


wai wai posing with hubby..


wai wai helping hubby to count his money....


" oppsss....."


mei mei's picture...kekeke...only one....anyhow we try to take her picture as much as we can.....